Starting a Club
Starting a generationOn Service Club is free and easy to do!
Younger than 13? Find an Advisor (over 18) or a Youth Leader (over 13) to register the club.
Between 13 and 18? Register the club yourself as the Youth Leader but also list the name of an Advisor (over 18) who will support the club.
Adult Advisor? Register the club yourself but make sure to have youth involved in leading the club.
Okay, but how do I actually register a club?
Follow the directions below and feel free to reach out to us for help with registration.
- Choose an affiliated organization where your club can meet. Most clubs meet in schools, faith-based organizations or community centers.
- If you’re over 13, join generationOn.
- Register a club or have your club advisor do it.
- Invite your friends to join your club.
- You'll receive a personal phone call from the generationOn Clubs support team to finalize your registration and initiate your membership.
- Log in to generationOn and your Club Profile.
- Get started researching and doing awesome projects!