NRECA and generationOn have partnered to offer the Youth Tour service project grant program for the second year. The program offers grants in the amount of $500 to one 2015 Youth Tour participant from each state to start or expand a specific service project of their choice.
Important Grant Application Instructions
There are three easy steps to apply for this grant:
1. Create a login for our grant management platform, WizeHive, below.
2. Fill out the generationOn Grant Applicant Profile. You will need to provide contact information for:
- Yourself as the applicant.
- Adult facilitator - you can list your Youth Tour Director or an adult at the nonprofit organization you're using as a partner.
- Non-profit partner organization - your grant check will be sent to the contact you list at a non-profit, not directly to you. (This could be your local electric co-op, school, faith-based agency or other 501c3 organization. Contact generationOn with questions or for help.)
3. Fill out the short NRECA Grant application in the menu with information about your project.
Make sure to click 'Submit' when you're done!
Call Elise Henson at 917-746-8161 or email grants@generationOn.org.
Apply for the 2015 Youth Tour Grant below.
Grant Management System provided by WizeHive