Are you a young person (13-18 years old) or do you know a young person who is interested in service, leadership, and networking with like-minded teens?
Applications are now being accepted for the Service Leaders Network.
The generationOn Service Leaders Network is a unique opportunity for middle and high school students (ages 13-18) from diverse backgrounds across the nation to participate in generationOn initiatives, collaborate with other service-minded youth, and explore resources to expand their own service work. Participants will contribute to and inform generationOn programming while acting as leaders for youth service in their communities.The Service Leaders Network is designed to unite youth from across the country who share a passion for service and provide members with the opportunity to:
- Join in generationOn initiatives through the year and enjoy sneak peaks before they launch
- Engage in creative work with a thriving nonprofit organization focused on youth and service
- Partner with like-minded youth with unique perspectives from around the country
- Inform generationOn programming while learning about approaches for engaging youth in community service
- Take advantage of extra support to help you get involved -- whether it's completing a project of the month or starting a generationOn Service Club
- Act as a service ambassador in your community by playing a leadership role in engaging youth in service and service-learning
Please Note: The Service Leaders Network is a group of like-minded teens. It allows young people an opportunity to network and participate in generationOn programming. It is not a formal youth advisory council.
HOW TO APPLY AND DEADLINE:
Please complete the application form below. Applications will be reviewed upon submission and acceptances will be sent quarterly. All applications will be held for future consideration.
Please call generationOn toll free at 1-866-269-0510 or email Elizabeth Kaeser with questions.
YOU CAN ALSO: