Register as a generationOn Club and get access to lots of exciting resources!
The exclusive resources available to registered clubs will help your club to learn more, take action, share successes and challenges, and be recognized. Plus, even more resources are coming soon!
- A monthly e-newsletter with exclusive information and content (coming soon).
- Interesting and informative background information on issues (more just for clubs coming soon).
- Access to generationOn technical assistance and support.
- Helpful tips on getting started and going strong (exclusive Start-Up Toolkit on its way!).
- Lots of great project ideas (more just for clubs coming soon).
- Opportunities to connect and collaborate with other generationOn Clubs and generationOn Kids Care Clubs (through support from the generationOn Clubs team).
- Access to local volunteer opportunities through our HandsOn Network.
- Highlighted projects for special moments of service and emergency alerts when disasters strike (in clubs newsletter).
Share and Be Recognized:
- A Club Service Tracker that allows you to track your service activity over time.
- A Service Stories page where you can showcase your club's most successful projects.
- A generationOn Clubs Facebook page where you can connect with other clubs and post updates.
- The opportunity to share project plans with other clubs through Post-A-Project (on its way!).
- A Clubs Community Chat page where you can connect with other clubs and share tips and advice.
- Eligibility to apply for mini-grants and prizes through generationOn Clubs Contests (coming soon).
- Eligibility for recognition and awards, such as Club of the Month.