Make Your Mark on the World
An Introduction to Service-Learning - Individual Module
Firefox users: This online learning module requires Microsoft Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. Firefox is not recommended.
This online learning module introduces educators to service-learning. In this module, you will:
- learn the definitions of service and service-learning,
- understand differences between service and service-learning,
- become familiar with the basic stages of service-learning,
- review the benefits of service-learning, and
- discover ideas for developing your own service-learning experiences.
This module is designed for an individual learner. After viewing the module, you will have the option to print a certificate of completion.
After viewing this introductory module, check out Igniting the Power of All Kids: The Steps to Service-Learning to learn more about the service-learning process.