Learning to Give
Learning to Give is the world's leading developer of lessons and resources that teach giving and volunteerism, civic engagement, and character through service-learning.
Learning to Give offers:
- Over 1,600 K-12 service-learning lessons aligned to the Common Core State Standards and the standards of all 50 states, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, India, and the United Kingdom, and the international Philanthropy Standards.
- Educational resources for teachers, parents, youth workers, and faith-based groups that promote responsible citizenship.
- A search engine to find resources based on keyword, grade level, subject area, and/or academic standard.
- Themed units that help teachers engage youth in service to meet learning objectives and address real-world issues.
- Calendar-based Moments of Service that include campaigns, projects, and lessons.
- A philanthropy framework that educates youth about the civil society sector and giving their time, talent and treasure for the common good.