Whether you are trying out service-learning for the first time, seeking to deepen and expand service-learning in your school, or working to develop and sustain a school-wide culture of service-learning, generationOn Schools is for you!
Membership yields many benefits for students, schools and communities and there is no cost to join or participate.
A generationOn School is a place where academic learning comes alive through real-world service experience to guide students in becoming engaged, responsible, global citizens.
A generationOn School...
students through the use of standards-aligned service-learning and philanthropy lessons and resources
students with 21st Century Skills through real-world problem-solving and service opportunities
students, teachers, parents and community members to make their mark on the world!
You care about providing students with educational experiences that inspire and prepare them for life-long learning and civic engagement.
When you join generationOn Schools, you gain access to the teaching resources and support you need to engage your students in academically rigorous service-learning experiences and to build a culture of service in your school and community.
Together we are preparing the next generation of equipped, engaged, and responsible global citizens.
Join generationOn Schools for access to...
- Over 1,600 K-12 standards-aligned (Common Core, state and international) service-learning and philanthropy education lessons focused on real-world problem-solving.
- Teacher resources including planning materials, literature guides, service project toolkits and parent information (in English and Spanish).
- Professional development opportunities including free webinars and online learning modules (Max M. Fisher Online Institute) and customized in-person workshops.
- An online classroom Service-Learning Tracker.
- Monthly e-newsletter highlighting timely lessons and resources, service-learning stories and more.
- Exclusive grant opportunities to support service-learning.
- Recognition for student and school service and service-learning.
Click here to download a printable generationOn Schools flier.