Through service, service-learning and philanthropy education, students are empowered to become agents of positive change in their community, the nation and the world. Learn more about the service-learning process and philanthropy education through the Max M. Fisher Online Institute.
Take a short quiz after completing each self-paced module to demonstrate your learning and request a certificate of completion.
- A Brief History of Philanthropy
- Defining Philanthropy
- Framework for Democracy
- Magical Service-Learning Projects in Your Classroom
- Maximizing the Learning to Give Website Resources
- Raising Philanthropic Children
- Reasons to Teach Philanthropy
- Reflection in Service
- Service-Learning and the Quality Standards
- Why I Serve